Welcome to the Silverdome

Welcome to the Silverdome. A place where one man looks at the wonderful and intricate world of Professional Wrestling.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 Predictions

Saturdays do not seem to be my day.  For the last few weeks, something bad always seems to happen on Saturday for yours truly.  When I sat down to work on the preview for Money in the Bank tomorrow evening, the USB drive that I save all my blogs on started malfunctioning.  For the past few hours, I have tried anything and everything to get my USB working to no avail.  Just my luck, I have not backed up this USB in over a year.  So I am in a predicament and not in the greatest of moods.  On top of all my amazing USB problems, I just found out I cut my open earlier in the day.  Only took ten hours to notice it.  Sorry, I am not the most peachy at the moment.  What I am trying to explain is that due to my situation there will be no preview of WWE's Money in the Bank PPV.  It should be a good show so I will at least provide my predictions on the event.  Hopefully I can get all my problems sorted out by next weekend so the Silverdome can get back to normal.

Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Fandango vs. Jack Swagger vs. Dean Ambrose in the World Heavyweight Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Prediction:  Wade Barrett wins

Curtis Axel (c) vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship 
Prediction:  Curtis Axel retains

Chris Jericho vs. Ryback
Prediction:  Ryback wins

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship
Prediction:  Dolph Ziggler wins the World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Rob Van Dam in the WWE Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Prediction:  Daniel Bryan wins

AJ Lee (c) vs. Kaitlyn for the Divas Championship
Prediction:  AJ Lee retains

John Cena vs. Mark Henry for the WWE Championship
Prediction:  John Cena retains

No comments:

Post a Comment