Welcome to the Silverdome

Welcome to the Silverdome. A place where one man looks at the wonderful and intricate world of Professional Wrestling.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

No Post This Week

It has been one busy week for yours truly more than usual.  With a whole lot of hours at both jobs, watching the big E3 trade show and posting articles on E3 for my video game blog, I have had absolutely no time to watch wrestling this week.  I only got to see the last 45 minutes of Raw and only highlights of Smackdown, so I do not have enough knowledge of the week's events to really write my thoughts on this week in the world of wrestling.  The CM Punk vs. Kane match, which I only saw a fraction of, from Raw was the only thing I found fun out of my little time watching wrestling.  It did not seem like a noteworthy week and from the looks of things, No Way Out does not look like a noteworthy PPV.  We will have to see what this week brings as we will be getting a 3 Hour Raw as the go-home show for No Way Out.  While I like to post something every week, I do not feel up to it or really have the time to invest in writing a new edition of the Silver Report.  To make up for not posting an actual wrestling article this week, I will  post two articles one upcoming weekend when I have more time.  It maybe a review or even a preview alongside a new edition of the Silver Report.  Thank for reading this update and I hope you understand.  If you have an interest in video games, take a look at all my posts about E3 2012 over at silvergamebit.blogspot.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment