Welcome to the Silverdome

Welcome to the Silverdome. A place where one man looks at the wonderful and intricate world of Professional Wrestling.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blog Post Delayed

Hello my dear readers.  I am deeply sorry for not posting anything today.  This last week has been very hectic for me on both a mental and physical level.  I have been unable to keep up with much wrestling other than Capitol Punishment, Raw and Smackdown.  Sadly for the second week in a row there will be no Silverdome Match of the Week.  I am going to be working on my review of last Sunday's Capitol Punishment PPV.  I am hoping to have it up before the end of the weekend.  Again sorry for the delay.  Thank you for reading this post.  Also thank you to all you that come back each Saturday to read my blog.  Have a great weekend.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment