Welcome to the Silverdome

Welcome to the Silverdome. A place where one man looks at the wonderful and intricate world of Professional Wrestling.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome to the Silverdome!!

Welcome to the Silverdome!  A place where one man looks at the wonderful and intricate world of Professional Wrestling.  A place where you can find reviews and previews of big wrestling events, impressions on the weekly wrestling shows, opinions on big issues in the business and much more wrestling-related content. 


Now let me introduce to you to the one man that will be creating this content.  My name is Andrew J. Silver and I am the proud owner of this blog all about Professional Wrestling.  I have been a fan of Professional Wrestling for seven years now and I have been posting my opinions about it on sites such as Facebook and DeviantArt for close to two years.  Now I want to have a dedicated blog to put my opinions for the whole world to see.  I hope everybody will enjoy my posts and please leave comments or suggestions, I am open to anything.


Due to how busy I am competing the final term of the program that I am currently in, I will be putting up only one post a week for the next two to three months.  So come back every Saturday evening for a new post from yours truly.  


So welcome to the Silverdome.  I hope you enjoy your tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment